The garden here at Fernglade Farm will open this Sunday the 18th October 2015 between 2pm and 5pm!
I rarely open the garden to visitors, but the weather here this Sunday is going to be truly spectacular (forecast to be 20'C and sunny) so we've completely taken leave of our senses and decided to open the garden to readers for that afternoon!
Come up and have a chat, say hello and also enjoy a snoop around. I will conduct a tour from 2pm where you can ask questions.
Now here are the boring but still very important bits about the tour that anyone who visits the open garden are deemed to have agreed to:
- Entry to the property is at your own risk and you are responsible for your own actions and safety whilst visiting the garden;
- Children are welcome to visit, but parents must supervise them at all times and are also responsible for the safety of those children;
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the property;
- Anyone displaying unruly or risky behaviour (to themselves or others) will be asked to leave the property and we retain that right to evict them for any other reason as well;
- Sturdy footwear is recommended;
- The house will not be opened under any circumstance;
- Public toilets will not be available here so make sure you go before you visit the garden;
- There are bees on the farm so please be respectful of the bees and if you are allergic to bee stings (which is unlikely, but a possibility) please be aware of that possibility and take appropriate precautions; and
- There are no facilities for rubbish (of any sort) so please respect the garden and take your rubbish home with you;
To obtain a map of how to get to the open garden please leave a comment on this blog post (the comment will not be published) with the following details
- Phone number (I will contact you with details as to how to get here); and
- Email address